This is the story of Tori's family as they race to save her from her life in an Eastern European mental institution.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Could Tomorrow Be The Day?

Early on in this very accelerated adoption process I saw a movie entitled FLYWHEEL in which the main character struggled with living an honest Christian life and finally turned his life and career over to God. That very night I decided to turn this adoption over to God and live by faith that He would lead us down the road He intended for us to be on. Tomorrow is Thursday, the day Reagan's country allows for dossiers to be submitted to their department of adoptions. It is the only day of the week this happens and this week is the next to last week that dossiers will be submitted for the next 2 1/2 months. I would be dishonest if I didn't tell you I am a bit on pins and needles to know if we will be submitted but tonight I recalled that conversation I had with God, during a rare and brief uninterrupted shower, and just sat back to say a prayer for tomorrow rather than worry myself into a frenzy. Tomorrow could be the day; the day Reagan's country knows that she has a family who cannot wait for her to join them. Thank you Jesus for giving me the strength and promise of your love for us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment